Tour Du Mont Blanc: Real Ign Maps 1:25,000 - No Need to Carry Separate Maps (Paperback)
No new copies on our shelves but maybe in used, now or arriving soon. Ask us.
The only guidebook for the Tour du Mont Blanc with Real 1:25,000 Maps: proper mapping included for each stage. This makes navigation easy and saves you money: no need to buy additional maps.
- Unique Itinerary Planner: plan a bespoke itinerary to match your ability and vacation schedule. All difficult calculations of time, distance and altitude gain are done for you
- 6 Proposed Itineraries of between 7 and 12 days
- Everything the trekker needs to know to plan the route: route descriptions, costs, budget, difficulty, weather, how to get there, and more
- Full accommodation listings: spectacularly situated mountain huts, villages and hamlets
- Complete list of every camping location, including free campsites
- 10 exciting variants to the main route
- Information for both self-guided and guided trekkers
- Edge to edge colour: the most modern and beautiful TMB guidebook
The Tour du Mont Blanc is the world's most famous trek and starts near Chamonix in the French Alps. This book has everything you need to know to plan and walk it.
It is an epic journey around the mighty Mont Blanc, the highest peak in the Alps:
- 7-12 days
- 9700m of altitude gain
- 14 mountain passes
- 3 countries, France, Italy and Switzerland
Unspoilt and remote high mountain terrain: snow frosted summits, beautiful valleys and pastures, sparkling azure lakes, carpets of wild flowers, the soothing sound of cow bells and easy to follow paths. This trek should be on your hiking bucket list.
We've partnered with Libro.fm to bring you a top-notch option for digital audiobooks. Take a look at our large catalog of recorded books at https://libro.fm/citylightsnc