Walking Your Way to Weight Loss: A Simple Two-Part Approach to Becoming Fitter, Healthier, and Happier in 49 Days (Hardcover)
If you want to lose up to 25% more body weight in 12 weeks and keep those extra pounds off for good, then keep reading ...
Out of all people who set fitness goals for themselves, 73% throw in the towel before they have achieved those goals. 42% of those who give up, say the reason behind their giving up is it was just too hard to stick to the exercise regime. The problem with our concept of exercise is we think it has to be exhausting, entail hours spent at the gym, and require you to haul yourself out of bed at sunrise to run before work.
The solution is simple: we merely have to make walking a habit.
Regular walking allows your body to burn more calories, boosting your weight loss and bringing with it a whole host of extra benefits -- to both physical and emotional health.
In fact, if you were to gradually build just 3 hours of walking into your week, you could lose up to 25% more body weight in 12 weeks than you would by dieting alone.
There couldn't be a more straightforward way to lose weight and build fitness.
And the beauty is you can tailor it to suit your lifestyle irrespective of age, gender, fitness, wealth, or social positioning.
In Walking Your Way to Weight Loss, you'll discover:
- A 49-day plan for beginners that is easily customizable
- The scientifically proven health benefits of walking
- What you'll need to get started walking for a weight loss program
- A complete guide to outdoor walking as well as indoor walking
- A simple nutrition guide: your secret weapon for shedding pounds while you walk
- How to track everything -- and why you should
- Exactly how you can start a walking program -- no matter your experience level
And much more
If you're ready to get fit and lose weight in an easy and sustainable way, then grab your copy now
We've partnered with Libro.fm to bring you a top-notch option for digital audiobooks. Take a look at our large catalog of recorded books at https://libro.fm/citylightsnc