Freshwater Fishing: Fishing Techniques, Baits and Tackle Explained, and Game Fish Tips (Spiral)
Improve Your Skills with This Simple Guide to Catching Fish
Get started fishing or get better at it with secret tips and easy-to-follow instructions. Skip all the fluff and go straight to the information you want to know in this photo-illustrated booklet.
- Pocket-size format--easier than laminated foldouts
- Introductory information for beginners, including everything you need to know about rods, reels, lines, lures, and more
- "Target species" section focusing on desirable types of fish, with equipment recommendations and tricks for catching each species
- Ideas for preparing your fish for the table
- Expert author with a lifetime of experience
About the Author
Dave Bosanko was born in Kansas and studied engineering before following his love of nature to degrees in biology and chemistry from Emporia State University. He spent 30 years as staff biologist at two of the University of Minnesota's field stations. Though his training was in mammal physiology, Dave worked on a wide range of research projects ranging from fish, bird, and mammal population studies to experiments with biodiversity and prairie restoration. An avid fisherman and naturalist, he has long enjoyed applying the fruits of his extensive field research to patterning fish location and behavior, and observing how these fascinating species interact with one another in the underwater web of life.
We've partnered with Libro.fm to bring you a top-notch option for digital audiobooks. Take a look at our large catalog of recorded books at https://libro.fm/citylightsnc