Impressionism and Post-Impressionism 2023 Day-to-Day Calendar (Calendar)
Email or call for price
Out of Print: used copies probably available. Ask us.
This daily desktop calendar features 313 Impressionist and Post-Impressionist masterpieces from The Metropolitan Museum of Art.
From Paris to Provence, from landscapes and seascapes to portraits and still lifes, this daily calendar showcases 313 vibrant paintings by renowned Impressionist and Post-Impressionist artists, including Claude Monet, Berthe Morisot, Auguste Renoir, Mary Cassatt, Paul Gauguin, and Vincent van Gogh. Every day of the year, delight in a different breathtaking masterpiece. All of the works of art featured are from the world-famous collection of The Metropolitan Museum of Art.
- 5.25" x 4.375"
- Easel backer for desk or tabletop display
- Printed on FSC-certified paper with soy-based ink
- Full-color tear-off pages (blank on reverse)
- Day/date reference on each page
- Combined weekend pages
- Widely celebrated and nationally recognized holidays and observances
- Moon phases, based on Universal Time
- Information about each work of art shown
About the Author
Founded in 1870, The Metropolitan Museum of Art is located in New York City’s Central Park, along Fifth Avenue. The Met presents over 5,000 years of art from every corner of the world.
We've partnered with Libro.fm to bring you a top-notch option for digital audiobooks. Take a look at our large catalog of recorded books at https://libro.fm/citylightsnc