Princeton Review PSAT/NMSQT Prep, 2023-2024: 2 Practice Tests + Review + Online Tools for the NEW Digital PSAT (College Test Preparation) (Paperback)
No new copies on our shelves but maybe in used, now or arriving soon. Ask us.
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the PSAT/NMSQT with 2 full-length practice tests, thorough PSAT topic reviews, and everything you need to know about National Merit Scholarships.
Techniques That Actually Work
• Time-saving tips to help you effectively tackle the exam
• Problem-solving tactics demonstrated on the trickiest test questions
• Point-earning strategies for multiple-choice questions
Everything You Need for a High Score
• Up-to-date information on the new digital PSAT
• Comprehensive review for every section of the test, including a special section on advanced math topics
• Key information and advice about National Merit Scholarships and the College Board's BigFuture Scholarships
Practice Your Way to Excellence
• 2 full-length practice tests (1 in the book and 1 online) with detailed answer explanations
• Expert content review and drills for all test topics
• Targeted math drills for geometry, quadratic equations, functions, and more
• Targeted verbal drills for vocabulary, purpose, punctuation, and more
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests and also provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admissions. They offer classroom courses in 41 states and 21 countries, online and school-based courses, and one-to-one and small group tutoring.
We've partnered with Libro.fm to bring you a top-notch option for digital audiobooks. Take a look at our large catalog of recorded books at https://libro.fm/citylightsnc