Princeton Review SAT Premium Prep, 2023: 9 Practice Tests + Review & Techniques + Online Tools (College Test Preparation) (Paperback)
No new copies on our shelves but maybe in used, now or arriving soon. Ask us.
THE ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION FOR YOUR HIGHEST POSSIBLE SCORE—including 9 full-length practice tests (4 in the book and 5 online; the MOST in an all-inclusive guidebook on the market!) for realistic prep, content reviews for all test sections, techniques for scoring success, and access to premium online extras.
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score
· Comprehensive subject review for every section of the exam
· Valuable practice with complex reading comprehension passages and higher-level math problems
· Hands-on experience with all question types (multi-step problems, passage-based grammar questions, and more)
Practice Your Way to Excellence
· 9 full-length practice tests (4 in the book, 5 online) with detailed answer explanations
· Drills for each test section (Reading, Writing and Language, and Math)
· In-depth online score reports for all practice tests
Techniques That Actually Work
· Powerful tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the SAT
· Pacing tips to help you maximize your time
Includes Access to Premium Online Exclusives:
· Videos to teach you SAT test-taking strategies and commonly tested topics
· Access to college and university rankings, college admissions advice, and financial aid tips
· Multi-week study guides
· Special “SAT Insider” section packed with helpful info on picking your perfect school and writing application essays that stand out
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.
We've partnered with Libro.fm to bring you a top-notch option for digital audiobooks. Take a look at our large catalog of recorded books at https://libro.fm/citylightsnc